Wedyan Association completes the training program in the capacity building project in partnership with the Norwegian Refugee Council and funded by the European Union and qualifies for the project implementation stage.
Wedyan Association for Society Development completes the capacity-building training program for local civil society organizations in partnership with the Norwegian Refugee Council and funded by the European Union. (Program management course, financial management, human resources management, ...Continue Reading...
The director of Al-Buraiqa district honors Wedyan Association for Society Development for its humanitarian efforts
Dr. Salah Al-Shobaji the general director of Al-Buraiqa district in Aden governorate honored Wedyan Association for Society Development for its humanitarian efforts in the district.Continue Reading...
Wedyan Association Implemented The Fourth Round of The Emergency Response Project 2021-2022 to The Most Vulnerable Groups of IDPs and Host Communities in Al Buraiqa District / Aden
Wedyan Association for Society Development implemented the Fourth Round of providing emergency food assistance to the most vulnerable groups of IDPs and host communities within the emergency response project 2021-2022 , provided by Direct Aid Association – Yemen Office, in Al-Buraiqa District – ...Continue Reading...
- Wedyan Association launches training for 40 women and young men in the Small Business Management project
- Conclusion of modern farming methods training for small farmers in Tuban district, Lahj Governorate
- Empowering women economically in manufacturing, processing and preserving food in Tuban District, Lahj Governorate
- Training of small farmers and economic empowerment of rural women in Lahj governorate
- Wedyan Association participates for the second day in a workshop on independent complaints mechanisms of major financial institutions
- Eng. Ammar Mohammad Saleh the Secretary General of Wedyan Association, participates in the first workshop on climate policies in the Middle East and North Africa