Wedyan Association for Society Development implemented the third phase of providing emergency food assistance to the most vulnerable groups of IDPs and host communities within the emergency response project, provided by Direct Aid Association – Yemen Office, in Al-Buraiqa District – Aden governorate, which targets 702 families.
- Wedyan Association launches training for 40 women and young men in the Small Business Management project
- Conclusion of modern farming methods training for small farmers in Tuban district, Lahj Governorate
- Empowering women economically in manufacturing, processing and preserving food in Tuban District, Lahj Governorate
- Training of small farmers and economic empowerment of rural women in Lahj governorate
- Wedyan Association participates for the second day in a workshop on independent complaints mechanisms of major financial institutions
- Eng. Ammar Mohammad Saleh the Secretary General of Wedyan Association, participates in the first workshop on climate policies in the Middle East and North Africa