- The workshop on monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning of the Wedyan Association was held today at the headquarters of Wedyan Association for Society Development. It aims at strengthening the Society’s monitoring and evaluation system in order to raise the level of its programs and projects, raise the level of its learning process and enhance accountability. The workshop also discussed the principles of the partnership. This guide explains the basic principles that the Wedyan Association builds on its partnerships with international and local organizations and institutions. It can be used by the employees of the Wedyan Association and its current partners and potential partners in the future. This workshop comes within the framework of a series of workshops organized by the Association for its staff to develop the policies and procedures of the association with the support of Oxfam Organization in partnership with Datum for research and consultancy in order to build and develop the capabilities of the society. The workshop was moderated by Mr. Ahmed Noor El Din Mohamed,
- The first phase of the distribution of hygiene and hygiene kits in the village of Najd al-Barad in Al-Maqatira Governorate in Lahj Governorate reached 306 bags. This is the first batch of 3500 bags to be distributed to the beneficiaries in Al-Maqtara and Al-Maseemer Administrations which are part of the activities of the Water and Environmental Sanitation Project The project includes the construction of bathrooms, water networks and awareness campaigns for hygiene and cholera. The project was attended by Dr. Tameem Abdulraqeeb, project manager and Mr. Gamal Shamsan, Director General of Al-Maqtara Directorate, Chairman of the Local Council, who congratulated the efforts of Oxfam Organization in providing assistance and services to the residents of the Directorate.
- Secretary General of the Association of Wedyan participate in the regional workshop on “The role of civil society organizations in the accountability of international financial institutions Beirut: (22 to 26 September 2016 AD)” Wedyan Association for Community Development, participated by representing Engineer / Ammar Alshobe Secretary General of the Assembly in the regional workshop organized by the Bank Information Center, as of this workshop is designed to enable civil society organizations from the countries of the Middle East and North Africa region to participate actively with international financial institutions operating in the region , and follow-up activities and try to influence them and optimization of policies and mechanisms. Where participated in this workshop, 33 participants from seven Arab countries.
- The conclusion of the program is directed to children “be fine” Hosting and Diane Association for Community Development training program for children “be fine” Since the program aims to recover from the traumas of war and conflict.
- Complete awareness of 100 women from housewives in Dar Saad Directorate In the framework of cooperation between the valleys of Association for Community Development and OCHA has been the conclusion of the awareness program in the area of (reproductive health, hygiene and nutrition), where the goals of the program of behavior change to maintain G Family Health in general and the mother in particular.