The first phase of the distribution of hygiene and hygiene kits in the village of Najd al-Barad in Al-Maqatira Governorate in Lahj Governorate reached 306 bags. This is the first batch of 3500 bags to be distributed to the beneficiaries in Al-Maqtara and Al-Maseemer Administrations which are part of the activities of the Water and Environmental Sanitation Project The project includes the construction of bathrooms, water networks and awareness campaigns for hygiene and cholera. The project was attended by Dr. Tameem Abdulraqeeb, project manager and Mr. Gamal Shamsan, Director General of Al-Maqtara Directorate, Chairman of the Local Council, who congratulated the efforts of Oxfam Organization in providing assistance and services to the residents of the Directorate.
- WEDYAN participates in the consultation meeting between the European Union and civil society organizations Amman – Jordan
- Capacity Building Training Session of Wedyan Associations Members and Employees
- Wedyan Association for Society Development concluded the fourth round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad District
- Wedyan Association for Society Development implemented the third round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad District
- Wedyan Association for Society Development implemented the second round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad District
- Conclusion of the Capacity Building Workshop for Community Committees for Emergency Food Assistance Project in Darsaad District – Aden Governorate