Secretary General of the Association of Wedyan participate in the regional workshop on “The role of civil society organizations in the accountability of international financial institutions Beirut: (22 to 26 September 2016 AD)” Wedyan Association for Community Development, participated by representing Engineer / Ammar Alshobe Secretary General of the Assembly in the regional workshop organized by the Bank Information Center, as of this workshop is designed to enable civil society organizations from the countries of the Middle East and North Africa region to participate actively with international financial institutions operating in the region , and follow-up activities and try to influence them and optimization of policies and mechanisms. Where participated in this workshop, 33 participants from seven Arab countries.
Complete awareness of 100 women from housewives in Dar Saad Directorate In the framework of cooperation between the valleys of Association for Community Development and OCHA has been the conclusion of the awareness program in the area of (reproductive health, hygiene and nutrition), where the goals of the program of behavior change to maintain G Family Health in general and the mother in particular.
- Capacity Building Training Session of Wedyan Associations Members and Employees
- Wedyan Association for Society Development concluded the fourth round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad District
- Wedyan Association for Society Development implemented the third round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad District
- Wedyan Association for Society Development implemented the second round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad District
- Conclusion of the Capacity Building Workshop for Community Committees for Emergency Food Assistance Project in Darsaad District – Aden Governorate
- The inauguration of the first Round of unconditional cash transfers in Dar Saad – Aden